The O.U.R. Hands & Voices Traveling Exhibit Booth
- Who can man this booth? Any chapter representative that serves on the O.U.R. Network™, and/or has been through a basic training through Hands & Voices™ (natl. leadership conference or one on one)
- What’s the Takeaway? What is the desired result from having this booth at one of your events?
- Have a conversation with a colleague about this issue (break the taboo)
- Ask questions from the professionals that are serving your child.
- Nominate a Bright Spot
The contents of this booth are available for members of the O.U.R. Network and H&V Chapters and GBYS™ programs.
For more information, open these WORD docs:
- About the Traveling Booth - The H&V OUR traveling Exhibit booth Form.docx
- OUR Booth template - OUR Booth Sign-Up TEMPLATE.docx