8 Reasons to say YES to Early Intervention for your child who is Deaf/Hard of Hearing(D/HH)
...What are you waiting for?
New infographic resource to share with families on the importance of Early Intervention as soon as you have a confirmed diagnosis.
- [ Download resource ] (pdf)
- [ Download a printable 8.5x11 MS Word version with four pages - the first page is "your text" ready. - English ]
- [ Download a simple three page printable pdf ]
NEW Spanish Version[ Download Spanish Language version ] (pdf)
"Thanks to the Utah Parent Center for support in translating this document"
Purpose of this resource:
- To share information about the positive aspects of early intervention for families with children who are deaf and hard of hearing.
- For providers to share electronically or in print some basics when discussing early intervention and why it is important.
- All families, regardless of degree of hearing loss/level or communication/language of the child, should have the opportunity to understand and advocate for early intervention services, when needed for their child.