2013 Hands & Voices
Theme: Outside Your Comfort Zone
June 20 – 22nd, 2013
A Conference for H&V Chapter Leaders, H&V GBYS Programs, Parents of Children who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing, and the Professionals Who Work with Us!
This year’s Topics included:
- Leadership skill development ‘beyond your own comfort zone’
- Hands & Voices Guide By Your Side Program Implementation
- H&V Chapter Management
- Educational Advocacy & Special Ed Law Topics
- Keeping the Passion Alive
- Supporting Parents of Gifted Children
- Impact on Spiritual Life on the Journey
- Making your Program Deaf Friendly
- Infant Mental Health
- Cutting Edge Topical Information
- And much more!!